Ayurvedic Abhyanga massage performed strongly and deeply by an experienced masseur who “reads” the needs of the client’s body. It has a long impact, and when performed regularly, preferably 5 days a week for 2 weeks, it gives the fastest results.
AYURVEDA – the system of Indian medicine, developed for 5,000 years, has become an officially recognized method of treatment by the WHO. Ayurveda, which means knowledge about life, perceives a person holistically, taking into account the treatment of his body, mind and spirit as well as their interaction. It is deep work with the body, unlocking emotions and developing the spirit.
- balances the functioning of the body in terms of energy, physical and mental health
- facilitates digestion and assimilation of food
- stimulates blood circulation and fluid exchange in tissues
- detoxifies the body
- heals inflammation and swelling
- removes blockages from the body caused by stress
- improves metabolism
- helps with depression
- strengthens the immune system
- smoothes and moisturizes the skin
- heals joints and individual internal organs thanks to Ayurvedic oil introduced deep into the body
- improves the flexibility and efficiency of the joints
- starts self-healing
Oils are used for this massage, tailored to the current needs of the person:
- Coconut oil – has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antifungal properties, heals eczema, cuts, slows down skin aging, has a cooling effect on the body.
- Oil – improves circulation and warms you up.
- Hazelnut oil – penetrates deep into the skin, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, accelerates the regeneration of epidermal cells.
- Sesame oil – penetrates deep into the skin, cleanses (detoxifies) the body, warms up, regulates the work of seborrheic glands. After massage with this oil, a shower is necessary to wash away the toxins.
- Ayurvedic oils – prepared in India, based on special herbal extracts, with analgesic, anti-stress and unblocking properties.
We also recommend Balinese massage >>
Str. Międzyborska 106